MY VOICE, YOUR PROJECT
Deep, Powerful, Sophisticated, Commanding… Connect with the Actor
VOICE ACTOR, OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE
The perfect voice for a role creates a significant impact on the audience. Chris Camilleri offers professional performance and broadcast-quality recording tailored to the specific needs of your project.
A native New Yorker, Chris has been recording vocals in front of a microphone for most of his life as a musician, voice-over actor, and producer. His voice is heard and appreciated in marketing and ads for companies worldwide.
Chris has played various vital roles such as:
- Barclays featuring Phil Mickelson.
- Narrator for the A&E series “Bloodwork,” airing on the C&I network.
- Narrator for several film tie-ins for Channel One educational T.V.
- Narrator for the Retirement Living television series “The Daily Apple.”
- Narrator for internal & external marketing videos for Eli Lilly & Co., Computer Associates, Valvoline, and the F.A.A.
- Narrator for the Lions Gate “Dirty Dancing” 20th Anniversary DVD and Blu-Ray release.
- Member, SAG-AFTRA.
- Member, World Voices Organization, Inc.
- Barclays National, Worldwide TV.
- Coca-Cola Radio Ads.
- MTV Int’l Radio Ads.
- Comcast Regional TV & Radio.
- Dutton Books National TV.
- LifeLock Regional TV.
- Radio X.F.M. Malta Various commercial tags.
- Random House Books National TV.
- Lionsgate Films “Extra” narration, Dirty Dancing 20th Ann. DVD.
- C&I Network Episode narrations, “Bloodwork.”
- Mack Truck Internal video narration.
- Computer Associates Product video narration.
- Eli Lilly & Co. Corporate video narration.
- FAA. Internal video narrations.
- Harvard/Smithsonian Narrations, Chandra X-Ray Telescope videos.
- Retirement Living TV Segment narration, “The Daily Apple.”
- Enigma Software Website animation and video narration.